CIROBE is currently accepting applications for exhibitors for the 2018 show. CIROBE is a wholesale show for the bargain book trade. Exhibit space consists of a 2 x 6 ft draped table(s); multiple adjoining tables are available for larger booths.
Appropiate exhibitors at CIROBE are companies with product for resale to bookstores and other bargain book retailers. A contract and full payment are required for registration. CIROBE reserves the right to reject any exhibit application for any reason.
- Download or receive an exhibitor contract.
DOWNLOAD CIROBE CONTRACT AS PDF
- Return the signed contract with full payment (check in US dollars drawn on a US bank, or pay with any major credit card) to the CIROBE office by fax or mail.
- CIROBE will confirm receipt of your exhibitor registration.
- CIROBE will assign you the best available booth according to our booth assignment policy. The first round of booth assignments is made in early August; after this initial round all exhibit space is available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Additional forms for exhibitors, such as badge requests, shipping information, etc. can be found in the CIROBE Exhibitor Kit. A paper copy of this kit will be sent to you with your booth number and these exhibitor forms are also posted online in early August.