Get directions to the venue for CIROBE, Chicago’s historic Navy Pier. Navy Pier is accessible via taxi, public transportation, or car and located along the lakefront in downtown Chicago. Accommodations are plentiful in the nearby North Michigan Avenue area including our nearby hotel room blocks or in the surrounding area.
The closest of Navy Pier’s three entrances to Festival Hall B is Entrance 2, located at the East end of the Pier.
Navy Pier has three convenient taxi drop-off and pick-up points. One is at the west end of Navy Pier, serving Dock Street and the Family Pavilion. At the mid-point, Entrance 1 serves the west end of Festival Hall, RIVA, and WBEZ Radio. Entrance 2 serves the east end of Festival Hall, the Grand Ballroom and the Navy Pier Beer Garden.
The CTA provides five bus lines serving Navy Pier daily. These are #29 State, #65 Grand, #66 Chicago, #124 Navy Pier (serving Metra lines from Millennium Station, Ogilvie and Union Stations) and #2 Hyde Park Express (during weekday morning and evening rush hours only). All buses are equipped with bike racks and are ADA accessible. For more information, call the CTA at 1-888-968-7282 or visit www.transitchicago.com. CTA bus routes stop and pick up at Navy Pier’s front entrance.
Navy Pier Directions by Car
If driving, park in the East Parking Garage.
- From the north, take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) to the Grand Avenue exit and follow signs to Navy Pier.
- From the northwest, take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street Exit, head east on Ohio to Wells, head south on Wells to Illinois Street, then proceed east to Navy Pier. A secondary route is to take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street exit, head east on Ohio to Columbus/Fairbanks, then go south on Columbus/Fairbanks to Illinois, and proceed east on Illinois to Navy Pier.
- From the west, take the Eisenhower Express (I-290) to Columbus Drive, north to Illinois Street and proceed east to Navy Pier.
- From the southwest, take the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit and turn right (east) at Grand Avenue to Navy Pier Parking.
- From the south, take the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-90/94) east to the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit and turn right (east) at Grand Avenue to Navy Pier Parking.
- From the southeast, take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit.