The daily hours for CIROBE 2019 will be
Friday, October 11: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, October 12: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 13: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
DIRECTIONS TO NAVY PIER
The closest of Navy Pier’s three entrances to Festival Hall B is Entrance 2, located at the East end of the Pier.
Navy Pier has three convenient taxi drop-off and pick-up points. One is at the west end of Navy Pier, serving Dock Street and the Family Pavilion. At the mid-point, Entrance 1 serves the west end of Festival Hall, RIVA, and WBEZ Radio. Entrance 2 serves the east end of Festival Hall, the Grand Ballroom and the Navy Pier Beer Garden.
The CTA provides five bus lines serving Navy Pier daily. These are #29 State, #65 Grand, #66 Chicago, #124 Navy Pier (serving Metra lines from Millennium Station, Ogilvie and Union Stations) and #2 Hyde Park Express (during weekday morning and evening rush hours only). All buses are equipped with bike racks and are ADA accessible. For more information, call the CTA at 1-888-968-7282 or visit www.transitchicago.com. CTA bus routes stop and pick up at Navy Pier’s front entrance.
Navy Pier Directions by Car
If driving, park in the East Parking Garage.
- From the north, take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) to the Grand Avenue exit and follow signs to Navy Pier.
- From the northwest, take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street Exit, head east on Ohio to Wells, head south on Wells to Illinois Street, then proceed east to Navy Pier. A secondary route is to take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street exit, head east on Ohio to Columbus/Fairbanks, then go south on Columbus/Fairbanks to Illinois, and proceed east on Illinois to Navy Pier.
- From the west, take the Eisenhower Express (I-290) to Columbus Drive, north to Illinois Street and proceed east to Navy Pier.
- From the southwest, take the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit and turn right (east) at Grand Avenue to Navy Pier Parking.
- From the south, take the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-90/94) east to the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit and turn right (east) at Grand Avenue to Navy Pier Parking.
- From the southeast, take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit.